I thought I should give an update on the website plan. I have to have a minor surgical procedure soon and will wait until after that to put the cart up. I’ll find out the surgery date on Tuesday. It will take about a week to recover, and then I can get back to business. Meantime, I’m trying to do as much scent blending as I can. The surgery is nothing life threatening, just one of those things you have to get through. I will post again about this when I know the date because I’ll be away from email for a couple days at that time.